Scott Lowe & Philipp Lenssen
From Germany & UK/ Poland
Press / Business contact:
Manyland is an open 2D universe invented by everyone together. In an infinite world, new things are created by drawing them. The people in Manyland build places, hang out and chat, collect, make music, party, script objects, go on adventures... and come up with new ways to have fun together.
The development team of Manyland got together in 2012 and started working on their labor of love. Manyland asks the question: What happens if everyone gets together to build a universe? And what happens when no artificial limits, like enemies, timers or grinding are imposed? Manyland comes to life through the creativity of the community living in it. Released in 2013, over 500,000 different areas have been created by now!
Manyland has a virtual reality sibling called Anyland.
- An unthemed, persistent universe where no goals are predefined
- Infinite in all directions
- An in-world pixel editor to create any object
- Mounts, bodies, solids, liquid or buttons
- Instruments to make and record music
- Scripting languages to create animations and adventures
- Over 200,000 different areas and 1 million items
- Space bunnies
- Available on Steam/ PC, Web and iPad/ iPhone
Manyland: Somewhere in Infinity... YouTube
We're inventing a universe YouTube
In a universe... YouTube
There are many more images available for Manyland, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Google Chrome Web Store - Best of 2014" - Manyland, 2014
- "Sometimes a new online environment can feel very much like being born into the the world again." - Zach Austin
Request Press Copy
Please email us and we'll get back to you
- "Manyland - A Universe We Draw Together"
- Philipp Lenssen & Scott Lowe, Boing Boing
- "Interview: Scott Lowe and Philipp Lenssen"
- IndieAdmin, Indielicious
- "Interview with Philipp Lenssen on Manyland"
- Evil Tactician, ManaPool